Australia’s naturally sourced antiseptic, Tea Tree Oil is distilled from specially selected Melaleuca alternifolia leaves, a plant native to the coastal regions of northern New South Wales and south eastern Queensland, Australia.
This naturally sourced oil is a powerful antiseptic which inhibits a broad spectrum of bacteria and cleanses and protects skin abrasions. Tea Tree Oil is well tolerated by healthy skin tissue, and does not inhibit normal cell growth.
Relieves minor cuts, abrasions, pimples, insect bites and stings
• Your first aid kit in a bottle
• Free from SLS, parabens, synthetics and fillers; guaranteed unaltered, pure oil
Recommended dose (adults and children over 12 years old):
• Use one drop topically as an antiseptic for minor cuts, abrasions, pimples, insect bites and stings.
• Apply directly or on a cotton pad.
• For external use only.
• Use only as directed.
• Keep out of reach of children.
• Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes; if this happens, rinse thoroughly with vegetable oil (or water).
• If accidental ingestion occurs, seek urgent medical attention or contact a Poison Control Center.
• If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a health care practitioner.
• If you have epilepsy or asthma, consult a health care practitioner prior to use.
• Avoid exposure of applied area to the sun.
• If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, do not use this product.
• If you have broken, irritated, or sensitive skin, do not use this product.
Known adverse reaction:
• If you experience nausea, dizziness, headache or an allergic reaction, discontinue use.
Duration of use:
• For occasional use only.
10ml, 25ml, 50ml, 100ml
Melaleuca alternifolia (Tea Tree essential oil) 100% v/v.